Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A new journey...

Okay, this isn't really a new journey. I created the title for dramatic effect.. Its more like a new hobby that I am about to start.
I dont know how this whole blog thing works. I'm not a very good writer, I'm not some super amazing genius with new insight and I've never been stung by a bee. I'm pretty much a normal-ish girl with interesting ideas. I know about beauty products, clothing/fashion and have a general idea of what common sense is. So this blog is where I will share my wisdom with you!

I guess this is where I tell you a little bit about myself. I don't want to tell you too much because where is the fun in that? I want to be mysterious and super interesting sounding... (Actually its a safety reason) ha! Wanna know more about me and my interesting thoughts? Just follow along as I take you on an epic "Journey"!

1 comment:

  1. First follower! I am honored. It's weird that you have never been stung by a bee...how will you know if you're allergic? I am eager to read more of your quirky posts.

    ReplyDelete